Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sex. Love. Repeat.Sex. Love. Repeat. by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



"All great things are preceded by chaos."



I love a lot of books. This book surpasses my norm. It is a phenomenal read. It is so much more than what you think reading the synopsis.

Madison is in love with two men.... Stewart. The guy that doesn't have time for anything but his fast paced high power job and Paul, the sweet surfer that cares about nothing but Mad's happiness. They know about one another, and are OK with the situation. But it so isn't what it seems. It isn't your standard girl screws around with two boys. It is built on such a wonderful story that touches all three in such a surprising way.


There is no way to tell you the full impact of this book without giving it away. Not many books make my jaw drop and shock me... this one did. In such a good way.

Alessandra has a plot that is so original, that has so much impact it is a treasure in itself. I've never read another book like it.

The sex is super hot but there is so much emotion between these 3. It's loving, compassionate, touching, hot, romantic....it grabs all the senses, all the right spots.

Paul is sweet, loving, dominant... Stewart wants only what is best for Maddy when he isn't around to satisfy her in the bedroom, and he thinks the other man in her life is it. He is happy fitting in where he can. Or is he? Is Paul what's best for Mad, or is Stewart?

You just have to trust me on this. READ IT. You will not regret it. When I say this book isn't what you think, I truly mean it. Alessandra has done a stellar job with these characters.

One of the best books I've read all year. LOVE IT. I put 10 stars because if I could that is what I would give it.


www.sizzlingpages.com


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Definitely working my way to this one. Very intrigued now! Nice write-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chick! I truly loved it! One of the best books I've read this year :)

    ReplyDelete